We

Me  - Nati

A crazy bun, you all possibly know me so there's not much need to introduce myself. Nevertheless, in case you don't, I'm a tremendously calm person, with loads of patience and life resilience.... naaahh, not quite ;) 
I'm proud of being a postgraduate of two universities, with smaller or bigger success, never had a job from 8am to 4pm (and I'm not sure if 'll ever have), was a member of a crew in one of the biggest NGO's: Friends of the Earth (Galicia, Spain) for the last 9 months getting my head around environmental issues of any kind and... I could stop here and will, I guess. :)


Him - Jedras (vel. Pedrak)


Another crazy bun, a bit more cool-headed than me though. Postgraduate, we studied together and so we met, years ago. Bmx rider, motorcycle freak and a sailor (!) since his childhood. :) My big support in day-to-day life and most important companion ever.






Anyway you'll surely find out sth more after getting a bit into the content of this blog.

We came up with an idea of traveling far far away, but what we needed was money (common scenario, you will say), so.. we planned to leave our current jobs (another well known pattern) and look for...another ones :) but to save money, this time, bigger money and in a different currency.
We picked UK. After one year I got a placement in the FoE project in Spain and Jędrek stayed in London back then, letting me go. We accumulated sufficient financial backup (theoretically) to be ready to take off to India - our big dream (mine, to be precise) but we customized it and pimped it with the idea of doing it...on a motorcycle. But not ANY motorcycle, but ROYAL ENFIELD bike, which we both are fascinated with. Even more having a perspective of traveling long distances on it!

bulletproof ; will be bought on a site

.....


Done! Ready for The Ride!!



Now, here comes the moment for our journey to begin, eventually, and let it go down in history!

Enjoy :)




Acknowledgements / support :



Nomaday travel


Our friends (Natalia and Sarune) who set up 
their traveling agency here in India (N.Delhi) 
are supporting us with a reliable advice 
and help/hints during our trip through India. 

It's great to have such a backup, 
especially while first time in such a vast country!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More selfmade goodies, yumm :)

Maharashtra - here we come! :)